Worse than Halloween...It's Real.

Remember Frankenstein and his stitched forehead, neck and every other appendage? Remember the stiff-necked, whole-body-turning shoulder checking of the giant monster? Currently, this is my reality. I have been limited in my typing speed and my clothing selection, but I do have a new appreciation for Tylenol. As I reported last month, I recently had my bicep reattached after my accident in Africa. Therefore, to keep things simple this month I leave you with a look at Younglife Wales and our dreams for the 2012 year. It is my desire to get back to Canada in February. Stay tuned for more info.

In His service
Bill
(p.s Please pray for the over 50 young people who have already signed up for Africa 2012.)
CLICK TO READ FULL REPORT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take the long way home..........

There truly is no 'I' in Team.....

Happy new year…! (better late than never)