I'll Be Back...

2012 has been an amazing year.   We did build the school, we did move the camp and get a new lease, and we have seen lots of youth come to know Jesus Christ. But I know that this often is just words, and the only way that I can express clearly to you what is going on is in person.  Therefore, like clockwork, I will be back in Canada to visit with friends who support and believe in our ministry.

 I will be making calls in the next few weeks to invite you to various events that we will be hosting in Calgary, Kelowna and possibly in Grande Prairie and Vancouver in February.  As well I have extended my trip to 4 weeks so I can have more time to be part of your world as well. 

Please let me know if you would like to visit with me 1 on 1 during my time home.   Just send me an email and I will try to get to you.... February is always a special time for me as I recharge my batteries for the next year and reconnect with those I hold dear.  Please pencil in some time for me now as I know how life can be...

In His Service,
Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take the long way home..........

There truly is no 'I' in Team.....

Happy new year…! (better late than never)