Happy new year…! (better late than never)


Happy new year…!

(Read with a deep movie promoters voice)
From the makers of ‘where in the world is Carmen San Diego’……
And ‘Where’s Waldo’ or ‘Where’s Wally’ if you happen to live in the UK. 
Here comes the epic 2020 sequel… Where’s Bill?

2019 in red  2020 in blue

I must admit that the last year has been a bit of a blur.  Facebook was kind enough to tell me that I have actually visited and worked in 9 countries in 2019 …   

It has been the best of times and the worst of times, but through it all we continue to try to remained faithful to the One…

As many of you know as a family we have been transitioning out of the UK since 2015.  However, with changes in the commercial South Africa opportunities, the collapse of our house sale in Rhyl and with constantly expanding opportunities to help NGO’s around the world, the transition has been anything but quick or smooth.  I apologize for not ‘keeping up with information’.  But many times it is the last thing you think about when you are dependent on developing world internet to communicate and complicated by a stolen computer earlier this year…  So here are the highlights of 2019 and hopefully I will be close enough to civilization for the next few months to post stories about all these events… 



As always I covet your prayers as we try to balance helping others while trying to set up a commercial aspect of things for a salary back in Canada.

Projects for 2020 are starting to take shape.  If you are interested in coming along on a humanitarian trip please let me know, also if you have a project you would like support on, please contact me directly.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take the long way home..........

There truly is no 'I' in Team.....